EdbMails Exchange Recovery tool repairs corrupt Exchange Server Database (EDB) files and restores inaccessible mailboxes from them by converting mailboxes to Outlook PST. All associated EDB components like emails, attachments, contacts, calendars, tasks, and so on can be recovered from corrupt EDB files. Some of the features worth mentioning are :
– Corrupt EDB files are recovered and converted to Outlook PST quickly and securely.
– Direct Migration to Live exchange server and Office 365.
– Extensive include/exclude filtering options to filter by subject, attachments, from/to address and date/time.
– Facilitates saving recovered mails as MSG, EML, HTML, RTF Files
– Supports MS Exchange Server 2016/2013/2010/2007/2003
Corrupt Exchange Server Recovery
No matter what the EDB size is, EdbMails can repair any extremely corrupt or damaged Exchange database file (EDB) and restore the totally inaccessible mailboxes into usable PST file. Thereafter you can import the PST files to your Outlook client.
Recovers Accidentally Deleted Mailboxes
With the assistance of EdbMails’s deep scanning algorithms, one can rest assured that even deleted mailboxes can be easily recovered.
Selective Mailbox Exchange Recovery
The EdbMails exchange recovery wizard provides extensive include/exclude filtering options to filter by subject, attachments, from/to address and date/time.
Preview mailboxes before export
With EdbMails, you can preview all mail items like Emails, Attachments, Notes, Calendar Entries, Contacts, and Sent Items and so on before saving them. This helps you decide what to export.
Save mails to other formats.
Apart from saving the recovered data as PST file, the tool additionally enables you to save the mails in MSG, EML and PST formats. Any IT administrator would appreciate such flexibility of choice.
Exports Recovered Files to Live Exchange Mailbox
Wanting to migrate to Live exchange server ? – EdbMails also supports direct EDB migration to on premises exchange server. Thus you can recover and repair EDB files as well as send the mailboxes over to live exchange server if need be.
Extensive filtering options
The EdbMails has a wide range of include/exclude filtering options to filter by subject, attachments, from/to address and date/time. This helps you exactly what you need.
Saves Recovered Mailbox in PST Format
After the corrupt mailbox (EDB file) is repaired, the Exchange recovery software empowers you to save the recovered file as Outlook PST file, which can be effortlessly imported into MS Outlook.
No exchange server log files required
All you need is a dismounted offline exchange database on a local drive or network to perform recovery. This means you don’t need the exchange service to be running or its log files.
To know more https://www.edbmails.com
Guide to Export Mailboxes from EDB files using EdbMails
1. Download and Install EdbMails application >> Click here to Download
2. Click the "Start Your Free Trial" button
3. After the application launch, it allows user to select the export method.
4. After selecting the export method, browse EDB file which user wish to
5. After the selection of the EDB file, all mailboxes will appear in the left of
the application. Below every mailbox, user can able to see structure of the
mailbox and can able to export by clicking any of the mailboxes.
6. Click the "Export Selected Mailboxes / Folders to PST file" option to
7. Choose the needed mailboxes and click on "Export EDB to PST" as shown
8. During export operation, the progress will be displayed.