G Suite Backup Software
Transfer G Suite emails into several standard formats, email client and cloud-based email services.
G Suite Backup Software is all-in-one program which permits to transfer G Suite emails into several standard and cloud-based email services for example - PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, MBOX, PDF, HTML, MHT, XPS, RTF, DOC, Windows Live Mail, Lotus Notes, Zimbra, Thunderbird, Gmail, Outlook.com, Yahoo, Rediffmail, Office 365, Exchange Server, Hosted Exchange Server, G Suite, IBM Verse, Amazon WorkMail, IceWarp, IMAP, etc.
It is an advanced software for those who are looking for an excellent solution to download mailboxes from G Suite (Google Apps) to Local computer to secure the backup for future. Before describing more about G Suite Backup Tool first get information about the manual solution to backup G Suite to Local Computer.
Manual and Freeware Solution to Save G Suite Backup in Local Computer
Use Google Takeout which is available free of cost to download G Suite backup in local computer but it comes with limitation as it allows to extract G Suite emails into MBOX format only but most of users want to save G Suite to PDF, PST or DOC formats because these formats used by a wide range of users. If you are satisfied with MBOX format then you can use Google Takeout to export G Suite to local computer.
Features of G Suite Backup Software
G Suite Backup Software is fully loaded with multiple advanced features which make is special software comparing to other G Suite backup tools.
- G Suite backup tool allows to save G Suite backup in multiple formats i.e. G Suite to PST, G Suite to MSG, G Suite to EML, G Suite to EMLX, G Suite to MBOX, G Suite to PDF, G Suite to HTML, G Suite to MHT, G Suite to XPS, G Suite to RTF, G Suite to DOC, etc. formats so users can export email messages from G Suite to computer according to their need.
- G Suite backup tool is specially designed to import mailboxes from G Suite to MS Outlook, G Suite to Apple Mail, G Suite to Mac Mail, G Suite to Thunderbird, G Suite to Windows Live Mail, G Suite to Windows 10 Mail, G Suite to Lotus Notes, G Suite to IBM Domino, G Suite to Office 365, G Suite to Outlook.com, G Suite to Exchange Server, G Suite to Zimbra, G Suite to Gmail, G Suite to G Suite, G Suite to Yahoo Mail, G Suite to Rediffmail, etc.
- G Suite backup software is able to export email messages from unlimited G Suite email accounts one by one. First backup one G Suite email account after that repeat the same process again and again. There is no database size limitation to backup G Suite email messages.
- G Suite Backup software comes with several email filter options which help to download selective G Suite backup from by specific date to date, by specific email address or specific email subject.
- G Suite backup tool has multiple flexible file naming options to save G Suite backup into single email or document formats so that users can arrange them in professional way as Subject + Date (dd-mm-yyyy), From + Subject + Date (yyyy-mm-dd), From + Subject + Date (dd-mm-yyyy), Date (dd-mm-yyyy) + From + Subject, Date (yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss) + From + Subject, Date (yyyy-mm-dd-hhmm), From + Date (yyyy-mm-dd-hhmm), Date (mm-dd-yyyy) + Subject + From, Date (yyyy-mm-dd) + From + Subject, Auto Increment, etc. these file naming options are most helpful to manage exported mailboxes.
- G Suite backup tool gives freedom to save G Suite exported mailboxes at any selected location even you can save G Suite exported emails into external storage device like hard disk or pen drive.
I have described both freeware and shareware solutions to export G Suite backup in local computer and you can use any method according to your requirement. The main difference between both methods is that the free option allows to export G Suite backup in MBOX format while G Suite backup tool is specially designed to save G Suite backup into various file formats.