|Home->Web Authoring->HTML Conversion Tools->HTMLProtector|
HTMLProtector ($39.95) (1.155MB)
HTMLProtector will meet all your web page protection needs -- compared to similar products currently available, HTMLProtector contains features that you will find far superior. Here are some reasons why you should protect your website:
Don't hesitate, try HTMLProtector today!
- If you would not like to have a web page that took you a week to design to be "stolen" in one minute.
- If you would not like to have your e-mail box full of all sorts of unsolicited spam emails everyday.
- If you would not like to have someone copy your entire website to their local hard disk.
- Protect everything on your web page
In short, your web page can get complete protection from HTMLProtector.
- Prevent others from making unauthorized copies of you web pages
While users will still be able to view your web pages and save it to their local disk, the pages are encrypted by HTMLProtector so that the user will not be able to understand its source code, which will prevent them from using the code on their own pages.
- Make your pages ineligible to web filters
Lately, more and more companies, government organizations and universities have started to implement content filters to deny access to websites that contain certain words. If your website is affected by these filters, your website will not be available to all users. Luckily, if you implement HTMLProtector on your site, these filters will be unable to scan your source code; your webpage will be available to everyone.
- Prevent automated e-mail grabbers from obtaining addresses on your website
Some software packages are designed to scan all the pages on a website and extract all the e-mail addresses from it ĘC this is called an e-mail grabber. With this information, spammers are able to get a large number of valid e-mail addresses from any page that is not protected, and these addresses will eventually end up in the hands of a spammer.
HTMLProtector can protect the email addresses on your pages by encrypting the HTML so that e-mail grabber programs are unable to understand the source code. The use of HTMLProtector to encrypt your webpage, you will stand a great chance to reduce the unsolicited e-mails these addresses receive.
- Prevent automated downloading programs from getting your whole site
Some visitors try to use programs like Teleport or WebZip to download an entire website, which downloads every single file on every page. This can occupy much of your servers bandwidth, slowing down the other visitors of your site which you will probably not be to happy about.
HTMLProtector offers protection by encrypting all of the links on your pages, so automated downloaders will be unable to analyze the deep links your pages contain ĘC this will save your sites bandwidth for the rest of your visitors.
Only one click needed to encrypt multiple files or even an entire directory
Handles all HTML files, regardless of size
Retains your pages integrity so your encrypted file looks identical to the original
Compatible with all Java enabled browsers like Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator and Opera
Multiple output options including overwrite the original HTML file, copy to a new directory or create a new HTML file
Ability to backup the original HTML files before encryption
Additional protection methods, including:
Supports server-side scripts (SSI include, ASP)
Ability to exclude parts of the code from being encrypted
Independent of language, supports both single-byte character sets and multi-byte character sets
Command line support
Simple, easy-to-operate user interface
- Encrypt e-mail address links to reduce spam
- Protect your website from automated downloading programs
- Encrypt the header section of your source code
- Two encryption schemes to choose from
- Disable the ability of browsers to cache your website
- Stop search engine robots from indexing your website
- Expire your pages immediately
- Disable the Image Toolbar and Smart Tags in Internet Explorer 6
- Disable right click abilities on pages or graphics
- Disable the ability to select text and copy to the clipboard
- Disable the ability to view your pages offline
- Have link addresses not appear in the status bar
- Disable page printing
- Disable clipboard and print screen
- Disable drag and drop
- Disable Adobe Acrobat web capture
- Disable Opera users
- Prevent other websites from framing your web page
- Ensure your web page is being visited normally from a specific domain
- Ensure your web page is being visited normally from a specific URL
- Password protect your web page
- Insert a copyright string into the HTML code